7 Replies Latest reply on Mar 3, 2014 2:02 PM by Rajashree Bhattacharya

How do I Contact a real Human Being at Adobe?

Spamhunter Level 1

Wouldn't it be nice if all those "Contact us" links actually allowed us to contact you?

Fed up of Labyrinths & obstacle courses & mystic questionnaires  & pages of irrelevant FAQs to just be sent back to the beginning again! My time is precious too!

• 1. Re: How do I Contact a real Human Being at Adobe?
          Rajashree Bhattacharya Adobe Employee

Hi Spamhunter,

Welcome to Adobe Forum,

I apologize for the inconvenience faced by you, please feel free to post or inbox me privately the issue being faced.

I will follow it up & keep you updated.

The link to Adobe chat is http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.

Regards,

Rajshree

• 2. Re: How do I Contact a real Human Being at Adobe?
            Spamhunter Level 1

Thank you Rajshree,

I updated my bank info a few days ago and I got an e-mail yesterday saying Adobe had received my monthly payment, paid the same day. There was no invoice attached so I tried to find the invoice on the site, where first of all I got a message saying I wasn't authorised to visit the page. I tweeted to Adobe Customer Care who gave me a link to follow, where I ended up with the message "We found no orders placed within the past 30 days". As yet I have not seen the payment on my bank account.

This follows a period when my Mastercard payments were apparently refused by my bank, although my bank manager was unaware of the payment request. I have changed my bank info twice after encountering the same problem each time. I have no such problems with other standing transfers.

Can Adobe at least e-mail me my invoice when a payment is made, like most other suppliers, as the obstacle course of links & sign-ins & Q&As & dead-ends & various messages to & fro is costing me valuable time and endless frustration?

Thank you.

• 3. Re: How do I Contact a real Human Being at Adobe?

Hi spamhunter,

I have mailed the invoice to you, I have also raised a ticket (212496540) to fix the issue for future.

Please feel to respond to E-mail.

Regards,

Rajshree

• 4. Re: How do I Contact a real Human Being at Adobe?
                michaljanowski Level 1

Same problem here. I've updated my payment info a week ago, there are enough funds on the card. I'm still getting a warning that my subscription will shut down. I have only one day left. And the worst part is - there is no way to directly contact Adobe about this. The only "contact" they offer is a FAQ and this forum. This is insane. The chat link you posted - it doesn't work in any web browser. Its just a web page about a chat line that is nowhere to be found!

I want to pay you money every month for a year, and you gonna shut me down in a middle of an important project? This is unacceptable. The worst part is that is no way to contact anyone about this!!!

• 5. Re: How do I Contact a real Human Being at Adobe?

Hi michaljanowski,

Welcome to Adobe Forum,

The transaction has been completed on Mar 02 2014 07:46:32 AM, the account of cc purchased on 2014-03-02 is activated.

Please log out & log back of the CC desktop App.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Regards,

Rajshree

• 6. Re: How do I Contact a real Human Being at Adobe?
                    michaljanowski Level 1

Hi Rajshree,

Thanks for looking out for me, but you don't have the full picture of the situation.

Adobe kicked me out of my subscription, period.

I was forced to start a new annual commitment on March 02 before I was able to end my previous subscription arrangement. I had months left on my annual subscription and a credit card ready to be billed, yet Adobe decide to shut me down. Starting a fresh subscription - which I shouldn't do, because I WAS A ALLREADY A PAYING SUBSCRIBER WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD - was my only chance to finish my work and meet the deadline.

Please read the following thread for all the details:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1418844?start=0&tstart=0

Thanks,
                    Michal Janowski

• 7. Re: How do I Contact a real Human Being at Adobe?

Hi Maichaljanowski,

My apologies for such inconvenience.

I will update the concerned team about this issue certainly.

Regards,

Rajshree