3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 28, 2014 3:37 AM by Monica Singh

ePub und Inhaltsverzeichnis

Günter iMac 21,5

Guten Morgen,

wenn ich in einem Dokument ein Inhaltsverzeichnis z. B. auf Seite 7 platziere und die Datei in ePub konvertiere, ist die entsprechende Seite verschwunden und das Inhaltsverzeichnis erscheint auf der letzten Seite. Wie lässt sich das Verzeichnis beim Konvertieren auf der vorgesehenen Seite fixieren?

• 1. Re: ePub und Inhaltsverzeichnis
          Monica Singh Adobe Employee

Hi,

Just wanted to know if you have used the primary text frames or threaded text frames.

In such cases all story is placed in single flow and after that TOC is placed.

If that is not the case with you may I know, if you are using any Content order: based on Page layout or Based on articles Panel in EPUB export dialog box

• 2. Re: ePub und Inhaltsverzeichnis
            Günter iMac 21,5 Level 1

Hi,

Thank your so much for your quick response. I¹m a little overstrained now

because I have no clue what primary text frames or threaded text frames

means as my mother tongue is German. Thus specific terms are sometimes

difficult to translate like in this case. I have to admit that I just

started using Indesign a few days ago, completed the layout for the print

version and the epub works fine with some restrictions to the table of

content. The 1200 something pages book I bought is no help at all.

I opened my ePub file in Sigil. Following is an html code that will probably

answer your questions:

Betreff:  ePub und Inhaltsverzeichnis

• 3. Re: ePub und Inhaltsverzeichnis
              Monica Singh Adobe Employee

Hi,

I couldn't see ant HTML code posted.

Great it would be if you share your file with me( using drop box).

My Id is monsingh@adobe.com.

Then I can help you more contextually.