So, I'm having trouble printing a newly made catalog that I've exported from ID6, I've been troubleshooting this for hours and I'm running low on ideas, maybe you can help me.
The problem is this: when I print the .pdf to an A4 booklet (using A3 paper) it refuses to print 3-4 pages in the middle of the catalog. The catalog is 44 pages total.
Here's all I know:
- It's always the same pages
- It works (=it prints all pages) if I print it in black and white
- It works if I only use A4 paper (both when I'm making it an A5 booklet and regular)
- I can print one page to A4 but it's bland if I try the same with A3 paper.
- We've never had this problem with our other catalogs
- The pages I'm having trouble with has photos, where the frame goes outside of the margins (but some other pages has this as well but it prints those just fine)
- I've tried clicking the "crop image data to frame" but it makes no difference
I DON'T know if it's the printer or if it's some sort of setting that I've missed but it's driving me absolutely insane right now.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
What application are you printing from? Sounds like Acrobat or Reader, ini which case you should post in the forum dedicated to Acrobat or to Reader...
Yes, I'm printing from reader.
The thing is, I've re-saved the InDesign document and translated the contents, and I have the same problem with printing the new file as well. So that points to it being an indesign-problem.
But then again, I can print it just fine in black and white, which says it's either a reader- or printer problem...
That's why I can't figure out where the problem originates from.