1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 28, 2014 6:01 AM by Rajashree Bhattacharya

Adding an additional app

ajgrattan Level 1

I wish to ad an additional app to an already existing subscription.  Basically I want both apps on the same credit card and invoiced together.  All I seem to be able to do is purchase this seperatly.

• 1. Re: Adding an additional app
          Rajashree Bhattacharya Adobe Employee

Hi ajgrattan,

Welcome to Adobe Forum,

The CC can be purchased either as single app or complete CC with all the App of Creative Suite with few services.

You can cancel the single app & go for the complete CC, as that will give you access to all the App & the expenditure will be reasonable.

You can choose your option from www.adobe.com/specialoffer too (if eligible).

You can cancel the present CC without nay cancellation fee provided you buy another CC or you can change plan too of theCC from single App to Complete CC

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/membership-subscription-troubleshooting- creative-cloud.html

It says.

• To upgrade one single app membership to a Creative Cloud membership, seeChange to an annual membership or a Creative Cloud membership in the Membership & account section.

• To upgrade multiple app memberships to a Creative Cloud membership, contact us.

If you upgrade to a Creative Cloud annual membership, you don't incur a cancellation charge on your existing membership. Upon upgrading, you receive a refund for the unused duration of existing memberships

Please let us know if it helped.

Regards,

Rajshree