1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 1, 2014 5:35 AM by michaljanowski

I can't update my payment info

Tomasz Stachon Level 1

Last week I tried to change my payment info with changing credit card number. It wasn't possible. I received a message: "There is a problem with the card information entered here. Please review and try again. If the problem persists, please contact customer support." I checked my card and its all data and it was surely OK. I also read some help informations on http://helpx.adobe.com/pl/x-productkb/policy-pricing/membership-subscription-troubleshooti ng-creative-cloud.html#creditcard.

I tried to do that in different environment (Windows, Mac, Firefox, Safari, Chrome). No effect.

What is interesting, today I received an email with information about failed payment process (although I finally didn't change my credit card). My current credit card is active.

As a result, I can't change my payment info and also I can't pay for the subscription.

Please, check this issue.

• 1. Re: I can't update my payment info
          michaljanowski Level 1

I have problems as well. I've updated my payment info a week ago, there are enough funds on the card. I'm still getting a warning that my subscription will shut down. I have only one day left. And the worst part is - there is no way to directly contact Adobe about this. The only "contact" they offer is a FAQ and this forum. This is insane.