1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 1, 2014 10:21 AM by DrStrik9

    How to round/smooth edges of Pictures in Photoshop?




      I would like to know how to round and smooth edges in Photoshop. 

      Example like the following image on the homapage of this website - http://www.antennadirect.com.au

      I used a program a long time ago to do this but would prefer to do it in Photoshop while editting pictures.


      Is there a specific tool in Photoshop that can do this, if not how can I go about it.

      I'd also like to be able to have the edges smoothed without any jagged pixellation.