This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
1 person found this helpful
To authorize your eReader with Adobe:
- Install Adobe Digital Editions.
- Launch Adobe Digital Editions.
- From the Help menu, click Authorize Computer.
- If you don't already have an Adobe ID, click the get an Adobe ID online link.
- Adobe will launch your web browser and take you to the Adobe Sign In page to create an Adobe account.
- When you're done, return to Adobe Digital Editions.
- Enter your Adobe ID and password.
- Click Authorize.
- Click Finished when Adobe finishes authorizing your computer.
- Connect your eReader to your computer and tap Connect.
- In ADE, click the icon beside Devices.
- Click Authorize Device...
- Select the account with which you would like to authorize your eReader.
- Click Authorize Device.
- Click OK to complete the process.
You are more helpful that Adobe. They won't provide "chat support" for ADE.
I have authorized my computer.
I cannot find Devices nor a gear icon.
the icon devices is not there. What is the problem?