3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 2, 2014 10:52 AM by patrickmathys

When will additional cloud storage be available for purchase?

patrickmathys

Hi there...

I am running into space problems with my 20 GB included in my CC subscription soon. Can you let me know when I can purchase additional storage for my account? Will this be anytime soon?

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Patrick

• 1. Re: When will additional cloud storage be available for purchase?
          Rajashree Bhattacharya Adobe Employee

Hi Patrickmathys,

Welcome to Adobe Forum,

As of now I think you can migrate to CC for Team, it can be purchased with 1 seat also. it gives you 100 GB of space, you can cancel the present subscription, it will not carry any cancellation fee.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rajshree

• 2. Re: When will additional cloud storage be available for purchase?
            patrickmathys Level 1

Hi Rajshree

Thanks for your info. I am trying to set up a team account now first and then cancel my existing membership. Or do i have to cancel the current membership first?

I hope it will work since my credit card is prepaid and i will just reload it one or two days before the 14th of the month. For now the “Your payment is being processed. This

may take a few minutes…” is already on the screen for about 10 minutes. So just to confirm: In which order i need to do the things?

1. Cancel current subscription

2. Reload my card with the amount needed for the team membership

3. Create the CC team subscription

Is this order right?

Can you guarantee me that this change will not carry any cancellation fee? Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Patrick

• 3. Re: When will additional cloud storage be available for purchase?
              patrickmathys Level 1

Hi Rajshree

I have one more question:

Isn’t there a way that somebody @ Adobe can simply change my subscription to a team subscription “One Year, Paid Monthly plan (with a one-year commitment)” with the next payment

on March 14th so things stay the same as they are now with the current subscription in terms of payment date?

Let me know.

Kind regards,

Patrick