2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 3, 2014 6:11 AM by nealeh RSS

Is Adobe Photoshop Element right for me? Please advise.

Des01a

I need an App to allow me to use a laptop and a remote mouse, and to make a formal presentation to a large audience. I need it to show both "photos" and a "video" in my presentation, allowing me to page through the photos one-at-a-time while I talk about them. How can I use Adobe "Photoshop Element" and "Premiere Element" to do this?

• 1. Re: Is Adobe Photoshop Element right for me? Please advise.
          Barbara B. CommunityMVP

The only way in which Photoshop Elements could help with this is in creating graphics to use on your slides. For Premiere Elements, you'll get better answers in the PRE forum:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere_elements

• 2. Re: Is Adobe Photoshop Element right for me? Please advise.
            nealeh Community Member

Well it's presentation software you need. In the commercial product range Microsoft PowerPoint is ubiquitous, but if you need a free alterative OpenOffice includes the Impress component and is available for both Mac and Windows (as well as Linux).

PSE and PRE can create the images and videos that you can then incorporate into those presentations, typically by dragging the source file into position on a blank slide in the presentation software.

Cheers,
            --
            Neale
            Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

If this post or another user's post resolves the original issue, please mark the posts as correct and/or helpful accordingly. This helps other users with similar trouble get answers to their questions quicker. Thanks.