13 Replies Latest reply on Mar 2, 2014 9:28 AM by Obi-wan Kenobi

    How to replace text with baseline-shifted text?


      Can anyone help me with the following?


      I need to change the text "IA" (just what is between the brackets) with another "IA" (I can not show this graphically) where the "A" is shifted upwards 3 pt.


      As a I have to do this hundreds of times in a document I was looking for a search-replace option but I did not succeed.


      Anyone has an idea?


      Thank you for your appreciated help!