When trying to download recently (approx. 2 weeks ago) purchased e-book onto my Sony e-reader, I first got a message "downlonad failed". I attempted a dozen times with the same result. Now when I go into my "purchased books" section I can see the book cover, however when I click on it I get a message that "the item has expired". Has anyone else experience this issue? Thank you, Natalie
Please delete the expired Book and redownload
1) Open Digital Editions on your computer.
2) Drag the cursor of mouse on the book which you want to delete.
6) Once you will drag icon on the book a very small arrow kind of option will show up on the top left corner of Book.
7) Click on the arrow and it will give you an option to Delete item.
8) Click on Delete Item and it will be removed from Digital Editions.
Now try redownloading the ebook and check.