1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 1, 2014 7:59 PM by A.T. Romano

Why can't I share my photos to facebook or emails?

burr87

I just downloaded tyhis program and was very exctied to share my very first edited photo to my facebook account when I went through all the standard steps to share it and when it was 100% uploaded, I got a popup alert message that reads: There was a problem with your internet connection. Please check that a firewall is not blocking Elements Organizer from accessing the internet and that you have an internet connection.

So I clicked ok on the alert popup message and then another one pops up that reads: An error has occured transferring files. Would you like to try again, stop the workflow and try again later, or terminate this service completely?

In which my opions were: Yes, try again, stop now, try again later, and terminate.

I have tried all the options and I cannot share my photo. I have also tried to share this photo to an email and that will not work either. Please help.

• 1. Re: Why can't I share my photos to facebook or emails?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

burr87

Just what program as you using,  Photoshop Elements 12 and the Elements Organizer 12 or Premiere Elements 12 and the Elements Organizer 12?

From what you wrote, it sounds like you are in the Elements Organizer 12 and trying to work with its Share/Facebook and Photo Mail. Each comes with its own considerations aside from messages of Internet connection issues.

1. Check with your Internet provider on your Internet connection. Reset the router if applicable. Clean out your Web Content Cache for your default browser.

2. Make sure that you can upload content saved to the hard drive to Facebook at the Facebook web site. Try to upload your Timeline content to Facebook from Premiere Elements 12, if you have Premiere Elements 12, using Premiere Elements 12's Publish+Share/Social Websites/Facebook.

3. In Elements Organizer 12, what is your Email Client set at in the Sharing preferences? How have you set that up?

4. Watch for problems with antivirus, firewalls? Have you disabled them to determine their possible contributions to the problems?

Please review and then we can decide what next.

Thanks.

ATR