0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 27, 2006 10:21 AM by dwhthompson

FDS2 Install on SuSE 10.1

dwhthompson
      Hello:

I am trying to install a demo of FDS2 server on a SuSE 10.1 box and am having a lot of problems.

The messages I keep receiving are below, referring to missing libraries - libc.so.6, librt.so.1 and libdl.so.2 and libthread.so.0, all of which are in my lib paths and I have run ldconfig a couple of times now to make sure of it.

Greatly appreciate any help you can provide as I am very keen to try out the new flex data server.

Cheers,

David

Preparing to install...
      Extracting the JRE from the installer archive...
      Unpacking the JRE...
      Extracting the installation resources from the installer archive...
      Configuring the installer for this system's environment...
      awk: error while loading shared libraries: libdl.so.2: cannot open shared object
      file: No such file or directory
      dirname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared obj
      ect file: No such file or directory
      /bin/ls: error while loading shared libraries: librt.so.1: cannot open shared ob
      ject file: No such file or directory
      basename: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared ob
      dirname: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared obj
      ect file: No such file or directory
      basename: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared ob

Launching installer...

grep: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object
      file: No such file or directory
      /tmp/install.dir.11693/Linux/resource/jre/bin/java: error while loading shared l
      ibraries: libpthread.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or direc
      tory