2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 3, 2014 10:17 AM by A.T. Romano

copying slideshow from ape to dvd

lindatodd

I have APE 10. I'm unable to copy a slide show with captions to DVD. Do I need adobe premiere to copy a slide show with captions to DVD?

• 1. Re: copying slideshow from ape to dvd
          Rave Adobe Employee

< Moving the discusion to Premiere Elements forums >

• 2. Re: copying slideshow from ape to dvd
            A.T. Romano Level 7

llindatodd

Photoshop Elements 10 Elements Organizer 10 alone cannot take your Slideshow Editor slideshow to DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc.

Slideshow Editor,

Output option Edit With Premiere Elements puts your slideshow on the Premiere Elements 10 Timeline on route to its destination of DVD-VIDEO on DVD.

(This option allows you to break apart the Elements Organizer Slideshow in order to do any significant additional edits).

Output option Burn To Disc/DVD also requires Premiere Elements 10.

Output option Save As File Movie WMV will give you a wmv file that needs to be taken to a program that will put it into the DVD-VIDEO format on DVD, and not just do a data disc where all you end up with is the .wmv format on the DVD disc.

a. Windows DVD Maker

b. Other programs that will do the "authoring" and not "data disc".

Please review and then let us know if you have questions and/or need clarification on anything written.

Thank you.

ATR

Add On...Photoshop Elements Premiere Elements integration may be a top which we might have to discuss if you are not using the same version for Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements.