I got this situation, where i need to load 5 external jpg
files. I don't know where those are located, the location is
retreived from an XML file.
The problem is I want to load them all in one chain, but the
preloader textbox needs to get their total size, and set that as
100%. So I don't want to see it load to 100% per image, but I want
a preloader for the total, now I made this class to preload this,
but there seems to be a problem with it, and I can't find it.
What I try is to start preloading each image, to get its
size, and immediately stop that, so far so good, but when I have
the size of all images, I start loading them, and there something
I'll explain the constructor a bit
Preload(picArr:Array, targetArr:Array, progressF:Function,
- picArr = Array which contains the URLs to the pictures,
- targetArr = Array which contains the target MovieClips for
each picture (picArr has target targetArr etc...)
- progressF = this function needs to be executed while
preloading and is called in the onLoadProgress, this is to update
the preloader textfield.
- gotSizeF = this function is called when the size of all
images is known, and adds this size to the total size of the swf
- execDone = this function is called when the images are done