1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 4, 2014 4:45 AM by Luis Rebelo

Adobe apps not downloading past 42%. Says 'extracting' then fails.

broja012

My Adobe apps were working for about a month (Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop). One day I get this message telling me to uninstall and reinstall the programs. All of them gave the message 'error 16'. I have since reinstalled the creative cloud app and run the CC Cleaner tool. I have tried to uninstall the old adobe apps that don't work, however I get a message saying that the uninstall failed, and that I should restart and try again. So I cant uninstall the old apps that don't work, and if I try to uninstall them, they get to 42% and then go to 'extracting' and then 'waiting' then they fail. I have tried illustrator, audition and adobe acrobat XI. the only app I have been able to download is scout. here is the Summary of the download:

<PRE>Exit Code: 15

Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR:

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 1 error(s)

ERROR: Media DB Error : 6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

</PRE>

Please help me. I am on windows 8.1 8gb of ram, i5.