5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 6, 2014 8:41 AM by Lucia Lao

FormsCentral web forms filling and programming interface

TomK67

Hallo Forums-Mitglieder,

ich hab zwei Fragen:

1. Wenn ich ein mit FormsCentral entworfenes Web-Formular zum Ausfüllen durch unsere Kunden veröffentliche, muß dann jeder dieser Kunden auch einen Zugang zu FormsCentral haben, oder kann man dies irgendwie vermeiden ?

2. Gibt es für FormsCentral eine Programmier-Schnittstelle, SDK oder sowas ?

Vielen Dank für jede Hilfe

Thomas

Hi members,

I have two questions:

1. When I'm publishing a web form designed in FormsCentral, must the addressees of the form have a FormsCentral account to fill in the form ?

2. Is there any programming interface, SDK or something like that, for FormsCentral ?

Thanks for any help

Thomas

• 1. Re: FormsCentral web forms filling and programming interface
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

>>1. When I'm publishing a web form designed in FormsCentral, must the addressees of the form have a FormsCentral account to fill in the form ?

Your customers who are filling out your forms (form fillers) do not need a Adobe FormsCentral account.

>>2. Is there any programming interface, SDK or something like that, for FormsCentral ?

No.

Thanks,

Lucia

• 2. Re: FormsCentral web forms filling and programming interface
            TomK67 Level 1

Hi Lucia,

thank you for your quick help.

My first question didn't really get to the point:

Our customers can fill out the web form without having an Adobe FormsCentral account, ok.

But if the customer wants to have a copy of the form she/he filled out, then I have to download the answer data in FormsCentral as PDF, and then forward this PDF with the data to the customer, or make it visible to her/him in some way.

Is it possible to send the filled out web form to our customers without doing anything manually ? We want to automate this, and thats the reason why I asked question 2 with the programming interface or SDK.

Many thanks,

Thomas

• 3. Re: FormsCentral web forms filling and programming interface

Hi,

In order to send a notification to your customer you will need to enable "Email Receipts" in Options tab.

Now, you will have to add an Email field to your form requesting your customer to fill it with his/her email address so that after the form Submit, an email in text format will be sent to your customer (to the address that your customer filled in the Email field).

You will then select this Email field in Options Tab / Email Receipts 'To:' drop down.

Thanks,

Lucia

• 4. Re: FormsCentral web forms filling and programming interface
                TomK67 Level 1

Hello Lucia,

we want the customer to get the whole filled out web form with the data, instead of a text acknowledgement.

Furthermore, we want to save the filled out web form in Sharepoint, without having to download the form as PDF from FormsCentral manually - we want this to work automatically by a software program.

Is this possible ?

Thank you

Thomas

• 5. Re: FormsCentral web forms filling and programming interface

Hi,

>>Is this possible ?

No

Thanks,

Lucia