5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2014 10:25 AM by A.T. Romano

Download premiere elements 11 is blocked

SIH007_2010

Hi,

I crashed my software, so I need to download premiere elements 11. I could download photoshop elements 11 http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-11-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.htm l  following the instructions, but it fails, when I try do download file2 for win 64 bit. I get the "usual message"

Access Denied

What else can I do to get the file?

• 1. Re: Download premiere elements 11 is blocked
          the_wine_snob Level 9

The Access Denied is common, if the instructions on the ProDesignTools Web site are not followed 100%.

Take a look at those very important instructions, and then follow them with another download. It appears that something important was missed before.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Download premiere elements 11 is blocked
            SIH007_2010 Level 1

Hi, Bill, I did follow the instructions one by one, and so I managed to download the photoshop-file, but when I try to download the second premiere file, I get the access-message.

• 3. Re: Download premiere elements 11 is blocked
              the_wine_snob Level 9

I have nothing additional to offer. Historically, the Access Denied is from having something off, relative to the download instructions.

Maybe others will have a fix for that download.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 4. Re: Download premiere elements 11 is blocked
                nealeh Level 5

Usually means one of two things - your firewall or anti-virus software is still on and blocking things (Instruction 0), or you haven't clicked the link (Instruction 1) and logged in.

Cheers,
                --
                Neale
                Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

If this post or another user's post resolves the original issue, please mark the posts as correct and/or helpful accordingly. This helps other users with similar trouble get answers to their questions quicker. Thanks.

• 5. Re: Download premiere elements 11 is blocked
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

SIH007_2010

Have we established on what computer operating system you are running your Premiere Elements 11?

If Mac, did you purchase the Adobe Premiere Elements 11 Editor from the Mac App Store. If so, even if you do get a download, you probably will not be able to use your purchased serial number when you go to install the program. Premiere Elements 11 Mac from Adobe is different than Adobe Premiere Elements 11 Editor purchased fro the Mac App Store.

If your Premiere Elements 11 is on Windows and you know the steps cited in Note: Very Important Instructions, then make sure that you have antivirus and firewalls turned Off. That Adobe Download Assistant or the Akami NetSession Interface Service (especially the Akami one) is highly prone to firewall issues. The web site could be using either of the two.

ATR