Help for Download & Install & Setup & Activation
Welcome to Adobe Forum,
Check the 'hosts" file for adobe entries. if you could see adobe entries there follow the below mentioned steps.
1. Go to the 'Hosts' file location.
WIN : C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
MAC: Go to finder menu on the top > go to folders > type '/etc', hit return.
2. move the hosts file to the desktop.
3. Open it.
WIN: open it with notepad.
MAC: double click it.
4. Delete all the adobe entries, as they are blocking your machine to connect to Adobe Activation Server.
5. Move it back to '/etc' folder.
Solution # 2
1. Check if you are working under any sort of firewall (system/network) / proxy.
2. Disable firewall / proxy.
Solution #3 (Should work)
Go for deployment : http://www.adobe.com/devnet/creativesuite/enterprisedeployment.html.
if nothing works, contact Adobe Tech support at : http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6
1 person found this helpful
Which OS are you using? Are you on a managed network? Please refer the article: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html.