1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 7, 2014 5:18 PM by Genevieve Laroche

There was an error communicating with the server. Please try again later.

DGriffiths918

Over the last 3 weeks we have had over 12 different users calling us to report that when the click the 'submit' button on page 6 or 6 of a hosted Form built in Adobe FormsCentral that they get an error message from Adobe. All of the work they have put in filling out 6 pages of application information, job history, experience is completely lost. We do not get any notifications of a form being submitted, that someone who submitted an application recieved an error, nor does an application come into the Adobe FormCentral database. The previous support ticket we opened was closed because we are unable to duplicate the problem with support. Evidently we will have to cancel our account? The last person who complained provided a copy / paste of what the error message they recieved was. Can we open a support ticket please and get assistance with this matter?

An error has occurred.

There was an error communicating with the server. Please try again later.

[ref: sNMfOgVkwwGYirjs8a0FfA, serverUnrecognizedResponse]

Adobe Error Message.png

• 1. Re: There was an error communicating with the server. Please try again later.
          Genevieve Laroche Adobe Employee

We did have two hick-ups with our severs in the past couple of week. Both were related and now fixed. I think your customers might have tried to submit during our server problems.

What I would suggest you is to turn on the (new) "Save Web Form" feature for your forms (look under the Options Tab in FormsCentral). This will allow your customer to save their work in progress and be able to recover if something goes wrong during the submission.

I am sorry for the inconveniences that you have encountered with our service. If you can give me a better time frame as to when the errors occured I can confirm that they were during our down times last week and the week before.

Gen