3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2014 4:00 PM by nostod02

Issues with text presets

timeescape

Screen Shot 2014-03-07 at 12.47.43 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-03-07 at 12.47.18 AM.png

I am having issues with using the presets on my macbook mac os x Ver. 10.7.5 8gb. Currently have installed After Effects CS6. The text presets are located outside of AE application but not in the program itself. How can I fix this?

• 1. Re: Issues with text presets
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Animation presets appear in a different category from effects.

Scroll to the top of the Effects & Presets panel and you should see animation presets there.

• 2. Re: Issues with text presets
            bogiesan Level 4

You can also see the AE presets in Bridge. With a bit of fiddling, you can have a movie preview window in the Bridge interface.

Getting from Bridge into AE is pretty easy.

Message was edited by: bogiesan, new information

• 3. Re: Issues with text presets
              nostod02

Well, my issues began when I installed bridge. After that the text presets are no longer there. I have uninstalled both After Effects and Bridge, but I get the same result as the picture featured in this forum. I have reinstalled Ae, and have tried to work with Adobe to resolve the issue on 2 chats so far, but to no ab=vail. One of the "techs" looked right att he issue and said it looks normal. Yeah, does not bode well for Adobe when their techs don't recognize a problem when they see it.