3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 7, 2014 9:08 PM by Josh_Corey

i need help... cant find billing support contact

unhappycamper12

I upgraded my plan to the $14.99 month plan, and have been paying for two months... but I can still only create 5 forms.  Please help!

Thanks,

• 1. Re: i need help... cant find billing support contact
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

What you state is the correct functionality...  The "Basic" level plan, billed monthly, allows you to create up to 5 forms. 

The "unlimited" plan is the "Plus" plan which is billed annually, not monthly.

Thanks,

Josh

• 2. Re: i need help... cant find billing support contact
            unhappycamper12 Level 1

Thank you for the clarification.  And now that just makes me mad.  We tried the demo out and then we decided to upgrade... I said we wanted the Plus plan but needed to be billed monthly.  The rep indicated that would be no problem.  Considering the Pricing Plan web page shows that the Plus is $11.99 monthly... I thought the extra 3 bucks a month was just the service charge for not paying in full.  I had no idea that the $14.99 a month was for just the limited 5 forms.  The Pricing Plan Page seems very unclear. 

I realize we are only talking about a few dollars in total, however, without realizing we are on a limited number of forms my coworker needed to create a new form and so deleted one we already had.... not knowing that all the data attached in the spreadsheet was lost too.  Had we been apprised of this limit at first we would have paid the full annual amount... saved the money and the headaches.

I remain, unhappycamper12

• 3. Re: i need help... cant find billing support contact
              Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

I'm sorry that the phone support was not clear on the two plans and I understand how your thinking went.

Can you email to me the link to the page with the number that you called for assitance?  jcorey@adobe.com

Thanks,

Josh