0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2014 2:03 PM by suustek

Illustrator CC crashes after seconds while using InDesign CC

suustek

Hello,
      I have serious problems with Illustrator CC. I work on both a Mac (no problems at all) and Windows (problem occurs with Windows 8 and 8.1).

I think it was since updating Illustrator that I can't use Illustrator in combination with InDesign anymore. Everytime I use them both, Illustrator quits unexpectedly when I switch to InDesign. Since I copy vector graphics from Illustrator to InDesign, you can imagine what trouble such a bug causes! I'm unable to work the way I did for months.

After it crashes i get the message:

Adobe Illustrator stoped working. Program will be closed.

I work on a Wacom Companion. I allready asked them for help but they say it's a softwareproblem.

I tried almost everything, with no luck:

- tried with a new user account

- complete factory reset

- deinstalled and updated the wacom driver

- deinstalled Creative Cloud and all programs with CC cleaner and reinstalled all programs

- cleaned registry files

- I tried to replace C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR100.dll (as seen in the logfile underneath) but i'm unable to do that because I don't have permission to that system32-folder and am unable to change that.

- I tried Windows 8 as well as windows 8.1(didn't solve my problem)

- I had a long chat as well as a phonecall with Adobe but no luck!

- I tried to update the visual C++ distribution pack (which uses MSVCR100.dll) no luck

I think it has something to do with the latest update? Somebody with a tip? It's getting me nuts! I spent hours and hours on this but I ran out of options..

I really hope you can help me out!

-------

Naam van toepassing met fout: Illustrator.exe, versie: 17.1.0.273, tijdstempel: 0x52b328f5

Naam van module met fout: MSVCR100.dll, versie: 10.0.40219.325, tijdstempel: 0x4df2bcac

Uitzonderingscode: 0x40000015

Foutmarge: 0x00000000000761c9

Id van proces met fout: 0xac4

Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01cf32feb3afdbd0

Pad naar toepassing met fout: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CC (64 Bit)\Support Files\Contents\Windows\Illustrator.exe

Pad naar module met fout: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR100.dll

Rapport-id: 0121501f-9ef2-11e3-be72-681729d120a3

Volledige pakketnaam met fout:

Relatieve toepassings-id van pakket met fout:

-----