4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 12, 2014 1:12 PM by Ken G. Rice

Where`s the Cloud Folder

DirkS1968

I´ve installed the Creative Cloud yesterday with PS and LR.
      If i go the webside of my account i can upload files etc. - but i don`t find a Cloud Folder in my Win7-Explorer, where i can save the files to share with the cloud.

How can i install or setup a Folder in the ExplorerMenu

Thanx for your help

Dirk

• 1. Re: Where`s the Cloud Folder
          Rajesh15 Adobe Employee

Hi Dirk,

There are two ways by which you can upload your files to Creative Cloud but the 2nd one is not available for our customer right now as it is still in testing phase.

1-  you can login on www.creative.adobe.com   and on top left corner there is an option Files if you click on it, on top righ side you will have an option to upload files ( this feature is available for our customers )

This will be available soon for our customers in future.

2- you can go on Creative Cloud app and in Files menu you will have an option to Open folder, if you will click on it it will navigate to below given location.

Either you can go on below given location and save the files you want to upload or click on open folder and it will navigate to this location.

C:\Users\user\Creative Cloud Files

• 2. Re: Where`s the Cloud Folder
            DirkS1968 Level 1

Thanx Rajesh - i think i know what you mean ... in this time it is not possible do work with the cloud drive like skydrive or something like that ... this feature ist coming soon ... right ?

LG Dirk

• 3. Re: Where`s the Cloud Folder
              Rajesh15 Adobe Employee

Yes Dirk however you can upload your files manually by going on Creative Cloud website.

Once this will be available for our customers you can use it.

• 4. Re: Where`s the Cloud Folder
                Ken G. Rice Adobe Employee

To use the file syncing part of the Creative Cloud app just sign up at the Early Access page at https://creative.adobe.com/earlyaccess.