You do not require serial no# if your CC member. You may Sign Out and then Sign In again to CC app manager.
You may also try the steps mentioned below:
1. Launch the application which says you are in trial mode.
2. On the Creative Cloud application trial screen, click on "License this Software".
3. Sign in with your Adobe ID associated with your Creative Cloud membership.
Let us know if this helps,
Nothing works. I re-signed in CC app manager.
Then opened Premiere > License this software > signed in with my Adobe ID (on which i have it paid) and it shows window for serial#. Have no idea why and what to do, I can provide product number, customer vat no etc.... Need software to work, trials are ending
You can try steps in
Creative cloud do not need a serial number. it will be using your aadobe ID on which you have purchased the creative cloud membership.
So you need to login with your Adobe ID and password to activate the cloud membership.
In case it is not signing in successfully please try the following:
I dont know which operating system you are working on so i am giving you some steps windows and MAC OS:
In windows 7 navigate to following location:
1. look out for "Hosts" file
2. Open it with notepad
3. Check if you have any entry for Adobe
4. Remove the entries and try again launching any product from CC
1. Please click on "Go" and navigate to /private/etc
2. Open "hosts" file and check out for any entries for Adobe.com
3. Remove the entries and save the file
4. try again launching any product from CC
Looks it worked, thanks
1 person found this helpful
You are welcome, please feel free to post your query in future.