Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page control buttons change position

Mar 12, 2014 Mar 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I preview the project in Captivate the page forward/back play/pause buttons are at the top of the screen.  When I publish to SWF and add them to my web site, the buttons come up at the bottome of the page.  Is there any way to pin them to the top of the screen? 

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Mar 12, 2014 Mar 12, 2014

You can change the position of the play bar from Skin Editor. Go to Project > Skin Editor. In the Skin Editor window that opens, select Top from the Position drop down list.

As a best practice, always preview your project in a web browser (F12). The project preview (F4) will not show your project's complete picture. Many features which work in F4 preview may not work in F12 and vice versa.

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the position of the play bar from Skin Editor. Go to Project > Skin Editor. In the Skin Editor window that opens, select Top from the Position drop down list.

As a best practice, always preview your project in a web browser (F12). The project preview (F4) will not show your project's complete picture. Many features which work in F4 preview may not work in F12 and vice versa.

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources