1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 12, 2014 1:42 PM by A.T. Romano

Problems with Premiere 11 organizer.

barrel racer

My photoshop premiere 11 keeps shutting down with an error message when I am using the organizer.  I made a slideshow project and am attempting to export it to a WMV file, but it keeps shutting down during the process.  It also shuts down at other times while using the organizer program and I have to restart it.  Why?

Also, Can I export or save the slideshow to a flash drive?

• 1. Re: Problems with Premiere 11 organizer.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

barrel racer

Please delete the Elements Organizer 11 settings file named psa.prf.

Assuming you are working on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit, the path to the file is

Local Disc C

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Elements Organizer

Organizer

and in the Organizer Folder is the psa.prf file that you delete or disable. To disable, rename the .psa.prf to psa.prfOLD.

Also, depending on how the above goes, look at creating a new Elements Organizer 11 catalog. See Elements Organizer 11

workspace, File Menu/Manage Catalogs/Catalog Manager.

With regard to the creation of the .wmv slideshow, assumed with the Slideshow Editor Output Save As A File Movie WMV, what is going

into the slideshow and what are the pixel dimensions of the photos involved? What are you setting as the Slide Size/wmv profile are you selecting?

How much content do you have in your Elements Organizer 11?

You wrote

Also, Can I export or save the slideshow to a flash drive?

If you are talking about export and save from Slideshow Editor, you have to Output it from the Elements Organizer first.

What happens if your Elements Organizer 11 Slideshow Editor Output is Edit with Premiere Elements? Can you get that non wmv into Premiere Elements project and then export it via Publish+Share/Computer/Windows Media?

Thanks.

ATR