3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 12, 2014 4:46 PM by Rajashree Bhattacharya

PS CC, loads but then crashes before i can do anything. any ideas as to what i could do?

Saleen219

I havent run PS CC for a couple weeks, and I have not changed anything on my computer that i am aware of (is a brand new build).

Today, I went to mess around with PS and possibly edit some images but it woulndt load properly. Well, it loads but then crashes (just closes) before I can do anything. A couple times i got a pop up indicating it cant connect to the adobe servers (not that you need net service to use the program of course) but i dont even get that popup anymore.

This is *really* ticking me off. I dont use a firewall, but do use eset node32 antivirus 2014. never set the firewall in that eithe (not really sure how to since they changed things since the last time i bought that program). windows firewall is set, but adobe it set to go through it

LR5, PSE12, Premiere pro CC - they all load no problem but PS CC does not load properly.

Ive run malware bytes, did a reset/boot of the computer so far. the only program Ive noticed issues with is PS CC.

ANY ideas?