4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 15, 2014 6:26 AM by iCurioso

Error from preloader and js maps

iCurioso
      I have this errors:
      1) SyntaxError: Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead jquery-2.0.3.mi
      2) Error: http://site.com/edge_includes/jquery-2.0.3.min.js is being assigned a //# sourceMappingURL, but already has one
      3) Error: http://site.com/edge_includes/edge.3.0.0.min.js is being assigned a //# sourceMappingURL, but already has one
      And error on preloader.loading event:
      Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined in main_edgePreload.js:122
      This line: $("#preloader").css("left", "5%");

how to fix it?

• 1. Re: Error from preloader and js maps
          hemanthR Adobe Employee

"$("#preloader").css("left", "5%");"

This line is something you have added to the pre-loader right?

Since jquery is loaded by the  preloader you will not be able to use jquery function in it.

I am assuming that you are trying to set the preloader left value to 5% ,for that

you can just open  the main_edgePreload.js and search for "preContent"

This object will have a property called rect .The first value is the left value.

Or even simpler ,you can set left to 5% in the proeprties panel of the tool after  you enter into edit mode of the preloader.

Capture.PNG

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Error from preloader and js maps
            iCurioso Level 1

In fact, I should arrange the objects in the center.

There is a text box that is written load percentage. How to write data to a text field?

• 3. Re: Error from preloader and js maps
              sarhunt Adobe Employee

You would have to control anything dynamic in the preloader externally since as Hemanth mentioned, the files which make an Animate composition "run" aren't loaded yet.

However if you do want to control this externally, the div ID is whatever you declare in the elements panel for the preloader. So for example if you have "Text" as an element in the preloader stage, this is #Text in the DOM.

Sarah

1 person found this helpful