Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Validation not working

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2006 Jun 22, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just plain stuck here.

I have a page that refuses to validate the cfinputs. I have no idea why it's not working and have done all 3 suggestions in the following tech note:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_18653

I have a virtual directory mapped to CFIDE, I have copied the CFIDE/scripts directory to the site root, and have even set scriptSrc="cfform.js" in the cfform tag.

It is a long form (loan application)... I have a nearly identical one that a short application, that validates just fine and is in the same directory...

Someone out there please help me. This CF Validation javascript failure stuff is really frustrating....
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More info. The validation works fine on my local MX6.1 server, but when I load it up to production MX7 at client sites the validation no longer works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Interesting. I had some additional javascript on the cfform that MX6.1 could work with, but MX7 could not.

onSubmit="return defaultagree(this)"

Out of cusrisity, does anyone know how I can get the MX validation javascript and another an onSubmit form javascript to play ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation