I unpacked a mobi file given to me, inside the OEBPS folder are
I notice when I look at the mobi file on my Kindle Previewer I see there are 3 embedded fonts.
So I took the original .indd file and exported a new .mobi made sure embed fonts was selected, I got a warning
The following fonts were skipped as the user deselected them or the font files could not be copied.
"Century Gothic Roman" - Regular
"Century Gothic" - Regular
"Century Gothic" - Bold
I need to know why the orignal .mobi HAS all the embedded fonts and the indd export I did only has ONE font.
I did look at the css pages each mobi ( original and the one generated when I exported to Kindle. I see that only ONE font is embedded in the Kindle export but 3 are embedded from the css page insode the orignal mobi.