9 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2014 3:06 AM by LeftHead

How to get text from each paragraph when a textStyleRange is made of texts from multiples paragraphs

LeftHead Level 1

Hi

Still on my findText matters. Sometimes the result is a textStyleRange wich contains texts from multiples paragraphs. What's the best (and easy) way to get individually the text from each paragraph?

Example: The result of a italic findText with the extract below gives me "quatur saectur? Ipsapidunte nos" as a unique textStyleRange (correct) but I want to get the text from each paragraph.

Is there a way to constrain the findText inside the paragraphs and not across them and if not, how to cut the textStyleRange in 2 texts?

-----------------------

Ipsapidunte nos et eumquosame derepre id ulparch iliquae offic tem faccusd aecaborrum, sequi aut doloreperi quaectem eatem faces porem quam, con nullaccus nostemquam repratur molorio enis modi sumquibus et est re volorum facidunti nonseditati a dolut dolorest ab idipitem quatur saectur?

Ipsapidunte nos et eumquosame derepre id ulparch iliquae offic tem faccusd aecaborrum, sequi aut doloreperi quaectem eatem faces porem quam, con nullaccus nostemquam repratur molorio enis modi sumquibus et est re volorum facidunti nonseditati a dolut dolorest ab idipitem quatur saectur?