4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2014 7:13 AM by swilliamstpc

Submit Not Working

KSTD

Users of the form I created on Forms Central say that after they fill out the PDF on their computer and click Submit, nothing happens. Any thoughts?

• 1. Re: Submit Not Working
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

Is the Submit button enabled or disabled?

Your user might be using a software other than Adobe Reader/Acrobat to fill out the form.  Will you check and if so, inform them to try to fill out the form using Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat or Reader mobile?

Thanks,
          Lucia

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Submit Not Working
            KSTD Level 1

The forms work for some people and not others. I’ve tested them and they work for me. Originally we did have a problem with people using other software so added a note on our form that Adobe Reader/Acrobat was required to fill out the form and included a link to download Reader. Some people are still reporting issues.

Thanks for your input.

Karen

• 3. Re: Submit Not Working
              WALLNJ

We are having a similar problem but it is with people viewing the form on line with Google Chrome.  IE works fine (although sometimes the form is slow to load)

I believe it has to do with chrome using google's pdf reader not, adobe plugin

• 4. Re: Submit Not Working
                swilliamstpc

I am having the same issue...I was trying it in Chrome as well and the submit button wouldn't work. When I opened it in Internet Explorer it opened in acrobat and worked just fine...I wish there was a way to prevent that from happening in Chrome. I hate to have to add a message on my website saying "if it doesn't work....."