8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2015 7:22 AM by maxtomio

error occurred error code is -180

PBGV

Adobe CC: When installing .zxp extension in manager for Dreamweaver, I am getting "error occurred error code is -180".  Cannot find out what this is?  Running Windows 7. Help...PBGVone

• 1. Re: error occurred error code is -180
          Jeff A Wright Adobe Employee

Moving this discussion to the Extension Manager forum.

• 2. Re: error occurred error code is -180
            Carl Sun Level 4

If you have updated to the latest version 7.1.1, please click "Tools"->"Preferences" menu item in Extension Manager, check "Enable detailed logging" option. Restart Extension Manager. Try to install the extension. After the error message pops up, quit Extension Manager. Send ALL the log files in "C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Extension Manager CC\Log" folder and the ZXP file to exman.beijing@gmail.com.

Note that the "C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData" folder is hidden by default. You have to check "Organize"->"Folder and search options"->"View"->"Show hidden files, folders, and drives".

• 3. Re: error occurred error code is -180
              PBGV Level 1

Since I just started using CC with extenion manager & Dreamweaver, it is version 7.1.1.32.  For some mysterious reason, all the extension appeared; including the ones I was getting errors on.  One problem down, next

Taking site created in CS5 Dreamweaver where I use a number of INCLUDES, the includes are not working.  FYI...files from CS5 work without issue on hosting server. To solve, I installed AdobeExchange 1.2.0 so I could get my INCLUDES SSI oprion back in CC.  Although I see Adobe Exchange in Dreamwever CC, when selected nothing happens; removed; re-installed; same thing.  Went directly to Dreamweaver Exchange found "Insert Server Side Include" Veeres 1.0.0; see it in Insert; no luck; still does not recognize.  Includes code that worked CS5 is:

<!--#include virtual="/test/INCLUDES/verifications.html" -->

Any thoughts?  v

• 4. Re: error occurred error code is -180
                lesavage Adobe Employee

Hi PBGV,

Can you send a screenshot of what you are seeing as I am not sure that I fully understand what you are seeing by your description.

Thanks in advance,

Lea

• 5. Re: error occurred error code is -180
                  AnthonyK Level 1

I got the same -180 error code when installing an extension in Photoshop.  Turns out I had a file type included in the extension content that Extension Manager apparently did not know how to handle.  It was .png.  When I replaced the .png image with a .gif image, installation proceeded without a hitch.

• 6. Re: error occurred error code is -180
                    SamLaundon Level 1

(On Mac - Mavericks) The latest Photoshop CC 2014 update has slowed down the loading of my two extension (these are extensions I have created in HTML5). Prior to the update they loaded fine. Also, when I uninstalled one of the extensions and then reinstall it I get error code -180 (no documentation on this error code), I click ok and then open Photoshop and the extension loads (but slow) and when I quit Extension Manger and reopen it the extension shows it is loaded.

No problems with the extension in Windows 7 after the Photoshop update. The extensions load as before the update.

Any insights on this issue will be appreicated - Sam

• 7. Re: error occurred error code is -180
                      maxtomio

anyone help us!