1 2 Previous Next 64 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2014 6:31 AM by WRBA 3D

Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only

ViperJPB Level 1

I have been getting random color bar flashes within quicktime files in AE CC during RAM previews using Multi Processor rendering. Files other than .mov seem to not have this issue (although I have seen it twice...though it may be due to quicktimes in the comp). The rendered output using MP rendering is completely fine. If I turn off MP rendering the ram preview is fine. The source material is coming off a RAID 5 at 600-800MBs, I have moved the footage to a local SSD and a standard spindle drive with the same results. I have tried everything.....disabling GPUS in preview, disabling Fast Adaptive Preview, Disabling Disk Cache, Adjusting MP settings and RAM usage per core, disabling hardware accelleration of interface, adjusting gpu memory useage, every codec under the quicktime wrapper including uncompressed codecs, updating Blackmagic drivers, updating quicktime, limiting how many processors Windows 7 64bit can see, resetting AE preferences. I even installed After Effects clean on my second boot drive for gaming with no plugins or other apps, same issues. Have discussed this heavily with tech support at Adobe and they are working on it for a few days before getting back to me. When I got off the phone the tech was of the mind that I have too many cores for the Quicktime codec to handle.

My system :

Windows 7 64bit

Dual Xeon E5-2687W: 16 Physical cores and 32 cores with Hyperthreading

32GB 1866 DDR3

3xNvidia GTX 680 4GB cards

SSD boot and seperate SSD media cache drives

8TB internal SAS RAID 5 using a ATTO card

Blackmagic Deckline Extreme 3D+ card

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated as this is a huge boon to my workflow. Having purchased a $12K system for grading and rendering....not being able to use the ram preview in AE with multiple cores is a huge inconvenience.

• 1. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
          Tim Kurkoski Adobe Employee

Is there a pattern to when the color bars occur? Once per second, twice per second, etc.? Or is it completely random to your eye?

When the color bars occur, is it only during playback or can you step through the comp after RAM preview is built and see the color bars? Please post a screenshot of the color bars, or if it's only during playback then maybe do a screen capture of the playback.

• 2. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
            ViperJPB Level 1

It seems completely random. Sometimes it is bad with a lot of color bars flashing, other times only one or 2 flashes, sometimes none at all. Though it flashes far more than not...almost always. You can do a ram preview and get one set of flashes....purge the memory and disk memory and preview again to get a different set of flashes....do it again and you might luck out with a clean preview. Completley random. Though as soon as MP rendering for ram previews is disabled it never ever happens. Like I said this only effects the ram preview...actual MP renders render fine.

At the moment I do not have a screen capturing tool and since it only shows up in ram previews I cant use the clipper to snag a screenshot. However it is the typical missing footage color bar with title screen when it flashes. Now this is sometimes only on one element and not another, and sometimes on all. The once constant is .mov footage. Tiffs, AVIs, etc....not an issue. And again this issue is only with MP ram previews. Any thougths or assitance would be greatly appreciated.

Could this be a ram issue? 8 sticks totalling 32GBs....which isn't enough for all 32 cores to function in AE. The sticks pass Prime95 and memtest. Thanks.

• 3. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
              ViperJPB Level 1

I also cannot step through the playback to see the color bars. For some reason it doesnt always cache it in the media cache and therefore is lost after exiting playback.

• 4. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only

What are your multiprocessing preferences set to? A screenshot here would be handy.

• 5. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                  ViperJPB Level 1

Here are my current MP settings. I have tried them all though. MP_Settings001.JPG

• 6. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                    Dave LaRonde Level 6

Have you tried allocating 25% of your processors & memory to other applications?  It seems counterintuitive, but it often helps.

• 7. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                      ViperJPB Level 1

Thanks for the idea. Just gave it a shot at both 8 cores reserved (25%) and 16 cores. Still flashed the bars....but for longer amounts of time which is interesting. Instead of quick frame flashes it was for multiple frames. Again....do a full MP render out and no bar flashes.

• 8. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only

Yes, that is interesting.

Can you try an experiment? Increase the reserved CPU and RAM per CPU values so that you have only 1 extra processor in use. With RAM preview in this configuration, how many of the frames show the color bars?

The color bars indicate missing footage, that is, footage references that can't be resolved. In this case it seems like the background processes aren't able to connect to the footage files. Something may be preventing them from connecting to the data.

In Task Manager, is Adobe QT32 Server running while you RAM preview?

Another experiment: create a new user on this machine, log in and try to RAM preview a QuickTime file. Does the problem still reproduce?

• 9. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                          ViperJPB Level 1

I will try this out and see how many frames show. I have done it before but not counted the frames as they appear to be random each time. Adobe QT32 is running. And I have installed AE on a completly different install of windows on this same machine with a clean slate and had the same issue. But a new user I have not done...though I think a whole different install is about the same. Thanks and I will get back to you.

• 10. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                            ViperJPB Level 1

Was able to tweak the AE MP render settings until I had 2 cores with 3GBs of memory on each. Could not repeat the issue with these settings and everything previewed fine. Then got it to 3 cores with 3GBs each and it was clean the first few previews then started flashing bars again. The first time about 8 flashes...purged the memory tried again, this time it flashed on a different clip 6 times. The very next preview render with the same settings there was no flashing.

However rendering out instead of previewing with the same settings is perfect ouput everytime ustilizing the same amound of cores and ram that fail in the ram preview. This is true at any core setting.

This is maddening. I thought more power was more better...seems to be more issues

• 11. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                              Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

With intra frame compression MP at it's current level of development is always going to be dicey. Just turn it off if you are rendering any kind of MPEG based files or use Adobe Media Encoder.

• 12. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only

What version of After Effects CC are you running? 12.2.1 is current. (Look in Help > About After Effects CC.)

Looking forward to hearing about your test with a new user account.

Have you only been testing in your existing project, or have you ever started a new project and tested a simple comp from made with a single QuickTime file? Please test that if you haven't, so we can isolate if the problem might lie in the project.

Another thing to look at:

1. Choose Help > Enable Logging.
                                2. Choose Help > Reveal Logging Files.
                                3. If there are any files in the logs folder, delete them, as I'd like a fresh set of results.
                                4. RAM preview a comp with multiprocessing enabled, in a configuration that will create the problem.
                                5. Zip up the log files and post them for us to look at.

Do you have After Effects CS6 on this machine, and does it exhibit the same problem?

• 13. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only

To add to my question about whether or not you've tested this outside of your project, in your project what effects and transformations do you have applied? Are you using time remapping or other temporal effects?

• 14. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                    ViperJPB Level 1

These are not mpegs. I have tried all codecs under the Quicktime wrapper and they all do it. From Uncompressed 444, 422, None, PNG, TGA, ProRes, DNxHD, Animation etc... However if you get it out of a .mov wrapper like AVI or file sequences it has no problems whatsoever.

• 15. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only

A couple more questions:

Does the problem change if you change the zoom and resolution options at the bottom of the Composition panel? Test these at 100% and Full, respectively. If that doesn't help, try different settings.

In Preferences > Previews, what is Viewer Quality > Zoom Quality set to?

Does changing any of the other settings related to the quality of the Composition viewer affect the problem? (Other preferences, controls at the bottom of the Composition panel, etc.)

• 16. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                        ViperJPB Level 1

Have yet to test the new user account as I am under some hard deadlines at the moment.

I have tested with completley new projects and just imported .mov files in a comp, no effects time remapping, or transformations, same issues.

I will get on that zipped log file for you.

• 17. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                          ViperJPB Level 1

Here are the logs. I will try the various zoom and quality settings next. I have tried a lot of them and it's a bit of a crap shoot. I will keep you posted.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sdiakwp0yczaew7/AE_logs.zip

• 18. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                            ViperJPB Level 1

Tried rendering from a clean comp with a different .mov clip (ProRes) and at Full rez, half, and a third rez at both 100%, 50%, and 25% zoom. Also adjusted the zoom quality and color preview quality through all three settings, as well as turned adaptive preview off and ran the above tests. All of the above I was able to re-create the flashing bars. They come at random. Sometimes the first try will be a clean preivew, sometimes it takes 3 times before a clean preview. If the comp and clip are short enough and it flashes....if you wait long enough and hit preview again without purging it often can clear out the flashes.

I will try the new user approach this weekend. Though I'm sure since I have tried it on a fresh install on a different hard drive on the same system to no avail that a new user will be no different.

I really don't get why the flashes only occur in the ram preview with MP rendering and not in rendered output with MP rendering. Am I looking at an issue with AE being confused about my 3 GTX 680 4GB cards? Or do I have a sneaky ram issue that doesn't show up in a meme test or a render but only the ram preview? Why is it specific to .mov files? I was able to re-create the flashing bars on a 4.5K r3d file...but that's not a surprise as it uses Quicktime extensions to decode.

• 19. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                              ViperJPB Level 1

Just ran the test on a new user account...same problem. I also do not have CS6 AE installed. However I could try that if need be. I'm really at a loss here.

• 20. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                                ViperJPB Level 1

Starting to wonder if it's a unsupported GPU, GPU combo, or GPU memory issue. Though I have no issues with my 3 Galaxy GTX 680 4GB cards in anything else and they benchmark both individually and in SLI where they should. Plus Resolve and Premiere love them. Thoughts?

• 21. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only

Please take a screenshot of Task Manager while a RAM preview is being built. I specifically want to know how many copies of Adobe QT32 Server.exe are running, and whether or not they are in active use. It will also be interesting to see the usage of AfterFX.exe (the multiprocessing instances) and dynamiclinkmanager.exe.

After Effects is a 64-bit application and it can't process most QuickTime files natively because QuickTime is only a 32-bit process. Decode of QuickTime files is passed off to the 32-bit Adobe QT32 Server process, and the fetched frames are handed back to the After Effects process that requested them.

R3D files are not processed via QuickTime; After Effects reads the raw R3D data, not the QuickTime proxies. But the situation is the same as QuickTime: because the R3D decode libraries are only 32-bit, After Effects launches a similar ImporterREDServer process to fetch the frames. The fact that you're seeing the same problem with R3D as you are with QuickTime tells me the problem is in the inter-application communication, which has been my hunch.

The confusing part is why this only occurs with RAM preview and not renders via the Render Queue. These mostly use the same paths. Out of curiosity, what formats are you rendering to? Have you tested rendering to sequence format, like TIFF or Targa or PNG, as opposed to a movie format like QuickTime?

For the time being, let's focus on why Adobe QT32 Server is failing to return frames.

-- QuickTime may be having problems with the number of processors in use on your machine:

http://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/error-compiling-movie-warning-or.html

-- Try removing component files from C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTComponents. Quit After Effects, take all of the files out of this folder and test the problem. If you have success, add them back one by one and test until you find the culprit.

-- Firewalls or other TCP communication blockers may be interfering:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/startup-screen-hangs-premiere-after.html

-- Finally, here's our landing page for QuickTime-related problems:

http://blogs.adobe.com/aftereffects/2011/02/troubleshooting-quicktime-errors-with-after-ef fects.html

Regarding the GPU's, I don't have any reason to suspect the GPU is causing a problem in this case. That said, I don't think we've tested with 3 GPU's in a single machine. Since that's a unique factor for you, try removing one or two and see if it affects the problem.

• 22. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                                    ViperJPB Level 1

Thanks for the respones Tim.

I wondered the same thing about the Quicktime 32bit process and if that was holding it back. I will send screenshots as soon as I have the time after my deadlines today. Over the weekend I did try disabling Hyperthreading in the bios, going down to 16 physical only cores, also limiting the cores used via the Affinity option in task manager and slowly working up....all to no avail. Once I crossed more than one core it started the flashing in preview again. I also ran a 24 hour Memtest and 7 hour Prime95 burn in....no errors.

I will test the render our option some more to see if I can't get it to embed the flashing frames into a render out...but it has yet to ever do that.

Will attempt the Quicktime component tests tonight as well. Look into the TCP stuff. Plus I plan to update the CUDA drivers tonight. Being that this machine is my primary workhorse and I'm under deadlines....is there a software tweak I could do to limit how many GPUs AE sees? Thanks.

• 23. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                                      ViperJPB Level 1

By the way I have never seen more than one Adobe QT32 Server.exe running before.

• 24. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only

ViperJPB wrote:

By the way I have never seen more than one Adobe QT32 Server.exe running before.

That's what I expect but I want to make sure. If the Adobe QT32 Server process is failing, the applications may abandon it and start a new one.

There's no different method to restrict the number of processors (physical or virtual) that After Effects sees. The method described in the document I linked to will also affect After Effects, since it affects the entire system.

You can also set the priority and affinity of the processes via Task Manager (right-click on the process). It would be interesting to see if these had an affect, though I wouldn't necessarily expect them to.

• 25. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                                          ViperJPB Level 1

I have tried the Affinity settings working my way up the cores to no avail. I have also done the Quicktime processor method as well through MSCONFIG with no results.

I was curious if there was a way to limit the Graphics Cards without pulling them out?

Like I said above I will try the other options you recomended and get you those Taskmanager screenshots. Thanks.

• 26. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only

ViperJPB wrote:

I was curious if there was a way to limit the Graphics Cards without pulling them out?

Not specifically for After Effects, and I'm not aware of any OS-level tricks (but that doesn't mean such tricks don't exist). The BIOS might be your best bet there.

Have you tried changing the priority for the processes via Task Manager?

• 27. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                                              ViperJPB Level 1

Here is the requested taskmanager screenshot. As my test comp only has a single duplicated quicktime in it, it renders too fast to really catch the AE instances doing anything. So this is from a heavier comp. Settings are as pictured above with 3GB per core using 8 total cores of the 32. It did flash the bars.

TaskManager001.JPG

Here is what I tried tonight:

- Followed the link on Quicktime having trouble with too many processors. Using MSCONFIG I dropped the recognized Processors to 21, 16, and 8 and tested all three settings. Each had the flashing bars issue. Again as usual, at random, sometimes 3 previews before showing up, sometimes the first preview run. I have noticed that the ram previews that take a little longer seem to be clean. Then sometimes it seems to fly through the preview, grabbing large chunks on the green progres bar above the timeline, or many little chunks very quickly....these are usually the preview runs that will show the flashing bars. I make a point of purging the cach between each one so it doesn't remember, plus I have disk media cache off, but sometimes I get the feeling it's remembering bits.

- I removed all the Quicktime Components from the QTComponents folder and tested it. Flashed the very first run without any quicktime components.

- Followed the Firewall or TCP instructions and made sure everything was allowed through ZoneAlarm. However I could not find the QT32 Server listed anywhere or figure out how to add it. No matter because I closed and force quit all of the firewall processes as well to make sure. Still flashed.

- I followed all the advice on the landing page for Quicktime-related problems

- I also tested out ram previews again thourougly with the same clip but converted to a Tiff sequence. No matter what I tried there was never any flashing in the ram preview with tiffs.

- I also re-tested the clean render output. Made a ram preview with the flashing bars, then without purging rendered it out to a quicktime file and there were no bars at all in the rendered output. I even tried duplicating this render output 6 times in the render queue and rendered them all at once. Not a single one had a flashing bar frame. I even played all 6 1080P uncompressed 4.2.2 YUV 10bit pieces off the RAID with no dropped frames or hichups.

- Killed every process in the taskmanager but for essential windows processes and the flashing bars were still present

- Set the priority to Real-time for every AE process including Adobe QT32 Server, Dynamiclinkmanager, and all the AE processes. Still flashed.

I am now considering disabling two of my GPUs in the device manager. However I'm a bit worried about disabling the wrong one and being locked out. Any thoughts? Is the computer to powerful for some process somewhere? Why only in RAM preview? Thanks again.

• 28. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only

ViperJPB wrote:

I am now considering disabling two of my GPUs in the device manager. However I'm a bit worried about disabling the wrong one and being locked out. Any thoughts? Is the computer to powerful for some process somewhere? Why only in RAM preview? Thanks again.

Thanks for the update. I don't know why this only occurs with RAM preview. I've asked bigger brains than mine to again have a look at this thread.

Regarding that difference, are your settings in the Preview panel matched to your render settings? After Effects will normally re-use frames in memory for rendering to a file, but if they don't match the frame request then they'll be ignored or flushed.

We know that QuickTime does have problems when too many process threads are invoked, hence that troubleshooting document. I'm disappointed that didn't help. But otherwise I don't have any expectation that the number of processes would be an issue, and you've tested limited processes anyhow. We've tested similarly powerful machines internally and not experienced this issue.

Afraid that I don't have any advice on configuring GPU's. Not my area of expertise. If it were me, I would remove them physically, as that's more straightforward (can't get locked out via software that way). Even though it's a worthy test, I have low expectations for the GPU's affecting the problem.

• 29. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                                                  ViperJPB Level 1

Thanks for the response. Thanks for getting more people on this. After spending $12K on a machine for this and Resolve....ram previewing is kind of important...I really need to get to the bottom of this. My first big project on this system was all 3D and RED 5K greenscreen work in CS6 last year. The 3D renders were 16bit Tiffs and the RED footage was processed down to 4K tiffs. So I rarely ran into these issues...just the occasional quicktime file placeholder creating problems. That project lasted 8 months so I rarely saw this issue and only got to looking into it now. The norm of my client work though is R3D files and ProRes quicktimes.

As far as preview panel matching the output. They match as much as one could I suppose.....1080P 23.976fps, full quality.

Do you think this is still a software thing somewhere buried....TCP route blocked...cache...Win7...Handling 3 GPUS, etc..? Or am I looking at a possible hardware flaw somewhere? Non MP ram previews work great...just slower obviously. Could there be some little finiky thing with my memory that is causing this random flashing that doesnt show up as an error in Memtest or Prime95? I am running non ECC memory, 8 sticks totalling 32GB. I plan to move to ECC 128GBs soon. Or worse yet...something wth these expensive Xeons or motherboard? Thing is they check out in everyway both spec, benchmark, burn in, and diagnostics. Plus they pummel through C4D renders, Resolve Renders, Encoding, and even AE render outs. Just this silly finiky Ram preview issue....which is totally random. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 times before it will show up in a simple project. A heavier one shows it more readily.

With MTV and Live Well network deadlines...the option to pull some video cards isnt possible right now sadly. I also have a Black magic card and raid card in there. Though the BM card is as current in software as can be and I have copied the files onto different drives to find the same occasional flashing. I'm at a loss...but really need to get this figured out...hopefully without costing me a fortune.

Thanks

• 30. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                                                    Will_Lockwood Level 1

Can you test this with a fresh preferences file? Close the app. Move all of the AE 12.x folders to the desktop. Then launch the app. Go to the Multiprocessing preference and turn on Render Multiple Frames Simultaneously, Uncheck Only for Render Queue. Do not make any other changes. Click OK to close the preference panel. Then test.

If that does not succeed, close the app. Then close down the BMD streaming server. Launch app and try the test again.

• 31. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                                                      ViperJPB Level 1

Hi Will,

Thanks for chiming in. I have done both before. But just in case I will do so again. Thanks.

• 32. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                                                        ViperJPB Level 1

Just tried both and the flashes eventually shoed up again in the ram previews.

After removing the preference folders, I was running a ram preview with un-effected ProRes quicktimes. After 11 ram previews, clearing the cache between each, there were no color bar flashes. Tried the same ram preview with Avid DNxHD quictime files, after the first few previews flashing started. Purged all cache and went back to the ProRes timeline, flashed right off the bat. Purged...flashed....purged...didn't flash....didnt flash...flashed. Very confusing.

Closed it down and shutdown the BMD streaming server. Tried again and flashed almost everytime.

• 33. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                                                          cwstechies123 Level 1

I am having the same problem and have been watching this thread and refreshing my browser every once in a while in the hopes that you guys would work out a solution.

I am not, however using quicktime movies. I am using AVCHD .mts clips. The flashing only started a couple days ago when I messed with my ram preview settings. I have tried all combinations of gb per core, # of cores, reserved ram for other apps. And like viperJPB, the flashing occurs randomly.

Anyway, heres hoping that knowing that it's not just with quicktime files helps solve this.

Thanks.

• 34. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                                                            ViperJPB Level 1

Good to hear I'm not alone. I have not been able to repeat the flashing with anything other than .mov and .r3d files. But I stay away from most heavily compressed file types. Hopefully we can get this figured out.

• 35. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                                                              ViperJPB Level 1

Could there be a service running somewhere that is interupting the previews? Maybe it's an odd AE cache thing....even thought I have disk cache off? It's so random and if you preview enough it eventually cleans out...really makes me wonder.

• 36. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only

cwstechies123, please post your system specs, version of After Effects etc. Also, what is the source of/what flavor of AVCHD are you using? What troubleshooting have you tried? Have you tried deleting the preferences file?

ViperJPB wrote:

Could there be a service running somewhere that is interupting the previews? Maybe it's an odd AE cache thing....even thought I have disk cache off? It's so random and if you preview enough it eventually cleans out...really makes me wonder.

A conflicting service that is interrupting communication between After Effects and the child processes is certainly a possibility.

Have you done comparison tests with the disk cache enabled and disabled?

Would you be willing get on the phone with us and let us remotely inspect your machine? Please PM me about this.

• 37. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                                                                  cwstechies123 Level 1

My sytem:

Windows 7 64-bit

Quad core i7 930 2.8ghz 8 core with hyperthreading

18gb 1600 DDR3

Invidia GTX 480 1.5gb

Separate 7200 1tb drives each for system, source and cache

I am using 1920x1080 60p video files from a canon vixia hf r400 camcorder.

I have tried everything that you had Viper do, including clearing out the cache files, preference files, changing all combinations of multiprocessing. I haven't tried turning MP off yet (i am currently defragging my system disk after installing 240gb crucial m500 drives, 1 for my source and 1 for my cache, but I will try more stuff after my system is back).

• 38. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                                                                    ViperJPB Level 1

Yeah I can PM you and let you on the system. I have a previous Adobe work Number from last weeks time on the phone with a tech who couldn't figure it out and said he would let others look into it and get back to me. He has yet to. The number is 0185259992. I will PM you shortly with my number. Thanks.

• 39. Re: Random Flashing Color Bars within Quicktime Files during RAM Preview Only
                                                                                      ViperJPB Level 1

I think your issue may be with the AVCHD files....terrible format for post work. Try converting them to another less compressed format.....uncompressed...image sequences...etc.. I'm sure the issue would cease. I would be curious to hear.

1 2 Previous Next