4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2014 5:14 AM by P1965

Install Pre11

P1965 Level 1

Here's a good one, how can I install Pre11 in windows 8?  The disk won't auto start and can only view files and cannot find any install or autorun exe type to install the program

• 1. Re: Install Pre11
          A.T. Romano Level 7

P1965

Can you find the Setup.exe file on the Premiere Elements 11 disc in the Premiere Elements Folder for the install?

If worse comes to worse, you can download and install the Premiere Elements 11 tryout from the following web site and then insert your purchased serial number in them during installation.

http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-11-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.htm l

Read carefully the "Note: Very Important Instructions" on that web page, otherwise you will end up with an Access Denied message.

Please let us know the outcome.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: Install Pre11
            P1965 Level 1

Found the problem, if I can stop laughing at my own stupidity long enough to type it out.....   Was about to pack it in for the night and discovered that I was trying to load the MAC disc! 

So save me embarassment and delete this post.

• 3. Re: Install Pre11
              A.T. Romano Level 7

P1965

Congratulations on your success. You did a great job troubleshooting what was amiss there.

The way that this Forum is setup I do not think that either one of us can delete your post or thread.

Only moderators and administrators can do that. I am just another user in this user to user environment.

Please let us know what you want to do...

a. delete the whole thread

b. or just your post 2...but that will leave a dangling thread.

This is no embarassment, rather credit, for solving your own problem..

Let us know what you want to do, and I will point Steve Grisetti (the forum moderator) to your thread to comply with your

request.

Thanks.

ATR

Add On...I still need to get back to your other thread. Targeting for tomorrow morning for that.

• 4. Re: Install Pre11
                P1965 Level 1

May as well leave it here I guess  .... for the unlikely event that anyone else overlooks an attemted install of the wrong disk.