1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 14, 2014 11:05 AM by Rajashree Bhattacharya

New email and want to discontiue Cloud 3-4 mos.-How to do??

Anachristi

I am moving. Have discontinue Cloud/photoshop; but want you to keep in touch w/me via NEW email address:  4spiritart@gmail.com. How do I do this?

• 1. Re: New email and want to discontiue Cloud 3-4 mos.-How to do??
          Rajashree Bhattacharya Adobe Employee

Hi Anachristi,

Welcome to Adobe Forum,

I see that you have Photoshop Photography Program, purchased in the month of December 2013.

It is still active. Subscription E mail ID CAN NOT be changed.

If you plan to cancel the Photography  CC & just keep the Adobe ID  & use within U.S.A then you can follow the steps.

Ensure that the email address you want to use is not already associated with an Adobe ID. If it is, you can use the same instructions below to change it to some other, valid email address. This step frees up the email address so that you can use it on your application Adobe ID. You cannot change the Adobe ID email address to an email address already associated with another Adobe ID.

1. Navigate to http://www.adobe.com.
          2. Click the Sign-in link at the upper-right corner of the screen.
          3. Sign in with the existing email address and password.
          4. Click the user name in the upper-right corner and choose My Information.
          5. Change the email address (and password if you like) and click
            the Save my Changes button.

Due to tax reasons, it's not possible to change the country associated with an existing Adobe ID. Follow the steps below as a workaround to create an Adobe ID with the email address you currently use for the existing Adobe ID.

Regards

Rajshree