2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2014 3:04 PM by kahatsul

TweenMax and Edge Reflow

kahatsul

Just one question please anybody know how to make greensock TweenMax work in edge reflow i load my edge composition in edge reflow no problem but my TweenMax animations dont work only timeline animations does

any help would be great

many thanks.

St

• 1. Re: TweenMax and Edge Reflow
          sarhunt Adobe Employee

Are you talking about Edge Animate or Edge Reflow? Can you explain what you're trying to do a little bit more?

Thanks,

Sarah

• 2. Re: TweenMax and Edge Reflow
            kahatsul Level 1

Hello sarah thanks for your reply and am sorry to reply late

What i meant was i have a edge animate project that i have brought/load into edge reflow following this great tutorial here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK2lhP7oyFQ

my main question is,  In my Edge project all the animations are done with Greensocks TweenMax www.greensock.com JS animation platform but they dont seen to work when i have loaded my edge project in edge reflow everything else is ok its just that my animated contents in EA was done with code i dont use EAs timeline to animate below is an example of code i will use in EA if i want to fade-in say a box called Nws2 

var element = sym.$("Nws2");

TweenMax.to(element, 1, {css:{opacity:0.7,},  ease:Circ.easeOut});

the problem is not with EA the problem is bringing my EA project to Edge Reflow any animations/fade-ins or fade-outs i have done with TweenMax code does not work in Reflow

sorry for the complication sarah i hope you know wha i mean here is another link of how i learnt how you use EA and GREENSOCK animation platform by paul trani http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvRj-ZQvpFE

many thanks Srh