10 Replies Latest reply on Mar 17, 2014 10:51 AM by iDesign

Behance?

iDesign

Came back to Cloud and found I'm now 'enrolled' in Behance... which I absolutely do NOT want.

I've checked Preferences, but there's no obvious way to turn this thing off... does anyne know where the OFF switch is?

• 1. Re: Behance?
          sarahktrapp1 Adobe Employee

Hello,

To delete your account, please login to Behance.net your account and visit the Privacy Tab within your Account Settings (http://www.behance.net/account/privacy).

Best,

The Behance Team

• 2. Re: Behance?
            iDesign Level 1

Unfortunately, Behance is insisting I finish my profile before even letting me into account settings to get rid of it!

Do NOT like how this is evolving... I'm a 20 year user and customer of Adobe... being treated horribly!!!

• 3. Re: Behance?

Hi Susanne - I don't see any account connected to your email address. Was there a different email address you used to create the account? I can try to delete this for you if so.

Otherwise, there is no account under your email address.

• 4. Re: Behance?
                iDesign Level 1

Under my Creative Cloud it says I am Linked to Behance.

I never signed up for Bhance.

I do NOT want to be linked to it.

In fact, I have always purchased software, so that I would NEVER be linked to anything 'out there'.

I am only using Adobe's Creative Cloud becuase they haven't released MUSE for purchase... everything else Adobe that I use, I OWN.

Forcing a default link that I can't cancel or get rid of it just WRONG!

• 5. Re: Behance?

Hello - if you didn't take any action to signup for Behance, then you don't have an account, we would not make one on your behalf.

if you can send me a screenshot of where it says "linked to Behance," I'd be happy to take a look and see what might be going on.

Thanks!

• 6. Re: Behance?
                    iDesign Level 1

Instead, I'll just review whether MUSE is worth anything to me and whether I should just close the account entirely.

Sorry... annoyed.

• 7. Re: Behance?

Hello - sorry to hear that you're frustrated. I'd be happy to help you close this issue out if you can provide me the info I requested. I'll reach out separately and see if we can clear this one up!

• 8. Re: Behance?
                        iDesign Level 1

Screen Shot 2014-03-17 at 10.35.04 AM.png

Hey Sarah… appreciate you trying!

Did you change anything?

I signed out of Creative Cloud when I posted my last message and upon signing in now, it looks different than it has the few times I logged in. There used to be a list of 4 items with green checkmarks, one of which said "Link to Behance"

I now just get this… which would imply no link to Behance, as it's an option… am I linked or am I not linked? And where can I se that for myself in Cloud preferences?

• 9. Re: Behance?

Hello - yes, that's simply giving you the option to LInk with behance. If you click that, it will bring you to a signup where you can make an account.

So, you don't have any account and should be all set!

• 10. Re: Behance?
                            iDesign Level 1

Is there a place in Adobe Preferneces where I can see that I'm not linked?