Your image file is damaged. Open it in another program and save it again or convert it to another image format.
I´ve found the solution on another forum: CreativeCOW
I´ll paste here:
Re: PNGIO library error--render failure
by Carl Fontaine on Aug 22, 2012 at 2:10:11 pm
We had the same problem on a project and we finaly found the solution. I'm posting this today because I was searching myself the solution and didn't found nothing on the web.
The problem is: we had a pre-rendered PNG sequence in our AE project, with some broken file (NOT MISSING). It's a 2000 frames background playing in loop. We found that some image was rendered (for unknow reason) like this...
You can see the strange lines at the bottom. It's very hard to see when you're looking at a big sequence in windows and no image is missing. The PNGIO error come up in AE only when you are on that image, in the project. That's how we found which exact frame was broken.
Also, we are rendering on a renderfarm. Maybe the PNG sequence had error because of this...
We re-rendered the broken PNG, restarted the render, and now it's fine!
I hope that help!
I´m experiencing the exact same problem and I just found out that my png sequence is broken too.
I'm having the same error when trying to render my video. I tried the following:
1. I removed the image (a jpg) at the place that my rendering failed at (12:12) thinking that maybe that image was corrupt. Then I rendered the video again. This didn't work. I still had it fail at the same place as before.
2. I tried importing a new jpg into the composition and got the following error: "the source file has a bad header. Please check that it is a valid file (86::1)"
3. I removed the jpg and tried resaving that image as a png instead of a jpg in case it was something to do with the file type. I imported the png and rendered it again. It still failed at the same place in the video.
4. I tried removing the png altogether and rendered it. But again, it failed.
5. I removed another file related to that image and tried rendering and it still failed.
I'm not sure what is going on but I know that this video can render properly because it did in the past. The only thing I did differently was delete a photo and added in a new photo in it's place in the placeholder of the template. I would sure appreciate any help I can get to remedy this.
Thanks in advance,Ashley