3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2014 8:35 AM by HoodieR

Trouble trying to register Photoshop.Suggestions?

HoodieR

I hope I am following proper protocol here. This is my first visit to this site so I apologize if I am making mistakes. Yesterday (March 14th) I signed up for the Adobe Photoshop Photography Program and downloaded Photoshop CC and Lightroom. When the downloads were completed I clicked on Lightroom on my desktop and the program came up and asked me to register showing me the serial number. It took a matter of seconds and my registration was confirmed. I then tried to bring up Photoshop but noticed that there was no shortcut on my desktop although it was in my All Programs list. I clicked on it and brought it up but there was no opportunity to register it. Nothing showed. I went onto the Adobe page and it showed Lightroom under my name but there is no mention of Photoshop. Could someone tell me if I am doing something wrong? I called  Adobe chat this morning but was told just to wait, the order hadn't gone through yet. I find that curious as it shows Lightroom registration has and they were both downloaded at the same time. Am I being too impatient? Thank you to anyone who could suggest how I should follow this up.

HoodieR