4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 17, 2014 2:30 AM by T.Bergmark

Elements 12

T.Bergmark

How far away is the ACR plugin for the new Fujifilm XT-1?

• 1. Re: Elements 12
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Are you looking for Camera Raw for Photoshop Elements or Premiere Elements?

In any event, this is a user to user forum and not Adobe. We have no knowledge of any product development.

• 2. Re: Elements 12
            nealeh Level 5

The X-T1 is listed in the ACR 8.4 beta at http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/cameraraw8-4-cc/?tabID=details#tabTop so quite soon.

Cheers,
            --
            Neale
            Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

If this post or another user's post resolves the original issue, please mark the posts as correct and/or helpful accordingly. This helps other users with similar trouble get answers to their questions quicker. Thanks.

• 3. Re: Elements 12
              A.T. Romano Level 7

T.Bergmark

As has been pointed out, the raw image format of your XT-1 is not supported until Camera Raw which is still in the Beta stage.

And, if you go to download the beta, you will get the following message along the way once Camera Raw 8.4 plug-in is installed for

use in version 12...

Capture.JPG

I could not find the manual instructions for its installation included in the link provided. Since the link for the beta source talks to a CC product, not

Premiere Elements one. Perhaps I missed those instructions. But, here is how I know first hand how to install this Camera Raw 8.4 plug-in for use in Photoshop Elements 12 (for editing in the Camera Raw dialog) or use in Premiere Elements (only for using the raw image format as source media in a video project). A very detailed how to can be found in my blog post

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2014/03/pe11-and-12-camera-raw-plug-in-version.html

For the 8.4 Beta, note in Step 2

Instead of

Double click the payloads Folder to open it, and select its folder specifically named

AdobeCameraRaw7.0All-290513174249

Use the choice specifically named AdobeCameraRaw8.0All-140214161208

ATR

• 4. Re: Elements 12
                T.Bergmark Level 1

Thanks mate!

Cheers