• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

F4F to MP4

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2014 Mar 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know how to do this please ? I tried the K-V-S script but not having much luck. I'm quite happy to merge all these .f4f fragments, or just play it, is it possible in either way ? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’d recommend using Strobe Media Playback since it can play back F4F right out of the box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really ? Can you link me please. alot of the links here direct me to broken sites. Thanks for replying.

EDIT Just read about it, that looks super difficult too, is there anything else I could try ? Maybe I should just opt to convert to MP4 ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open Source Media Framework (http://osmf.org/) is the site that features the product – Strobe Media Playback (SMP).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2014 Mar 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Petro

Can you please email me mate -

Gavin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines