5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 18, 2014 8:02 AM by Peter Spier

About script

Goudaz80

I need name of best Imposition script for montage book. thanks

• 1. Re: About script
          Peter Spier Most Valuable Participant (Moderator)

Imposition is the responsibility of the printer. Are you printing this yourself?

• 2. Re: About script
            Goudaz80 Level 1

dear peter

There are different types of script for impostion book's pages ... it make montage for book pages automatic just give it file for pages , it making Automatic like Rhimposition Free imposition scripts for InDesign

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlxg3Pr_12w

i need software for windows not mac

• 3. Re: About script

I understand all about imposition. The question is why you think you need to do it. Imposition is part of the pre-press process at the printer and you don't usually help if you do it.

• 4. Re: About script
                Goudaz80 Level 1

first i would like to thank you for your fast support ... but i will tell you all story .. i am working in new postion in big Printing house (( prepress manager)) and i Responsible for

Processing files befor print , and i know that there kind of software for Imposition PDF file like

(( PLDA professional solution for Imposition )) and also many script for make imposition pages . inasmuch my Responsible  for get the program to save my time in job... i don't know where i can find the script and impostion software with free  to help me in my new postion .. if you know source for this please help me beause i tray many time to download this software but there problem with this version .. please tell me websites to download free software

best regard

• 5. Re: About script

Are you imposing PDF, or .indd? There are relatively inexpensive imposition tools for both, but I cannot recommend a free solution that would be suitable for a professional printing company.