3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 26, 2006 8:08 AM by Andreq85

FIT TO SCREEN FLASH POP UPS

DiGiTAL CarGO
      hi there,

i've been coding alot of flash pop ups lately that are full proof against most pop up blockers.....

the usual code i use is

on (release) {
      Movieclip.prototype.openWin808 = function(url, winName, w, h, toolbar, location, directories, status, menubar, scrollbars, resizable){
      getURL("javascript:var myWin808; if (!myWin808 || myWin808.closed) {myWin808=window.open('"+url+"', '"+winName+"', '"+"width="+w+", height="+h+", toolbar="+toolbar+", location="+location+", directories="+directories+", status="+status+", menubar="+menubar+", scrollbars="+scrollbars+", resizable="+resizable+", top='+0+', left='+150+'"+"')} else{myWin808.focus();};void(0);"); };

address = " http://www.digitalcargo.biz";
      winName = "window808";
      width = 850;
      height = 650;
      toolbar = 1;
      location = 0;
      directories = 0;
      status = 0;
      menubar = 0;
      scrollbars = 1;
      resizable = 1;
      openWin808(address, winName, width, height, toolbar, location, directories, status, menubar, scrollbars, resizable); }

however i was wondering how i could make my pop ups full screen without the full screen features of the annoying scroll
      bar which the convential command generates...

any help or tips appreciated

tang3nt
      www.digitalcargo.biz
        • 1. Re: FIT TO SCREEN FLASH POP UPS
          Andreq85
          QUOTE : i've been coding alot of flash pop ups lately that are full proof against most pop up blockers.....

....wow... nice crap..... but any good pop up blockers can block flash...
          • 2. Re: FIT TO SCREEN FLASH POP UPS
            DiGiTAL CarGO Level 1
            "...wow... nice crap..... but any good pop up blockers can block flash... "

actually you are talking crap, i have one set of flash code that when configured
            with additional HTML code BEATS ALL POP UP BLOCKERS.. i refer to the code
            i used for www.enddependence.org but if you wanna talk verbal crap do it in someone elses time and not a forum aimed at education....
            • 3. Re: FIT TO SCREEN FLASH POP UPS
              Andreq85 Level 1
              dude... I was in a bad day... (a bad end of day...) I was sure you where giving trick on how to create ******** ads popup.... I went to you site....witch "should" be able to bypass any popup blocker..did not bypass mine but anyway... It looked like a "acceptable" popup.

I apoligize for what I said... but I defently hate popup (ads). Ive learn to not use popup as it's unuserfriendly.