1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 17, 2014 3:32 PM by Trevor.Dennis

    Centering a shape/object in Photoshop?

    Androidfan90 Level 1

      Is there any button to align a shape to the horizontal or vertical center of the canvas? Is there a way to turn on something like in Microsoft Publisher or Powerpoint where it will show you a vertical line though the middle to show that the shape is centered?