I've had this issue for a while and tried may solutions here to install. Everytime I try and install the CC on my mac, I have to go into activity monitor to kill and it's not responding.
* I have cleaned out the creative cloud app.
* Moved the opm.db file from the OOBE folder as mentioned here on the forums
* Followed advice here http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/failed-install-creative-cloud-desktop.html and here http://forums.adobe.com/message/5864705#5864705 and http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html
* Tried installing on a new admin account
* Tried in safe mode and installing from Adobe.
Still nothing. Can anyone shed light on other solutions? I need to update photoshop and bridge.
Using 10.9.2 on a Mac Pro Desktop
Anyone possibly help, please? Much appreciated.
This has been fixed after 'enabling' and using the "root" user in mac OS X. To do this, see this link: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1528?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US and the CC installed with no issues. Hooray!