0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2014 12:02 PM by Earnest Hart

Radio Buttons

Earnest Hart

I'm working on an election ballot that will have three candidate names vertically on the left and a 1st, 2nd and 3rd preference selection across the top. I want to use Radio Buttons in a Interactive PDF for voters to make their choices. There are three rows of three buttons for a total of nine.

The challenge is that each candidate should only have one radio button highlighted for a first, second or third selection pick. If candidate No. 1 is picked as a 1st preference, candidate 2 and 3 should not have that option.

I've tried groupings of three buttons vertically and three buttons horizontally. In both scenarios, a candidate can have all three buttons highlighted if a voter wishes to do so. I want to eliminate this possibility.

Does any know how I can maybe have the candidate's name be selected by the voter, which would then activate all the buttons (9) in a group for a voter to make one choice in that group. Then the next candidate's name would be chosen and the process repeated.

I'm stumped as to how to accomplish this. Any ideas?

Earnest