Ron Pill

I have refreshed web services

I can upload to YT through web interface

I have not installed version update 12.1

I get same timeout online services error everyone else is getting

Project is 700 mb, 12 seconds long

Any ideas not already tried?

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 12 Share to YT online service stopped responding
          Nash_John Level 3

Hi Ron

I would suggest you to close PRE and all related exe's, open up the following location in AppData and delete the Premiere Elements 12.0 folder from it

C:\Users\(YourUserName)\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Online Services\Premiere Elements 12.0

Then open up the following location :

C:\Users\(YourUserName)\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Premiere Elements\12.0\SC\Presets\web
          And delete all floders inside it

Launch PRE again, and try your workflow.

It may solve your problem

If the problem persists, please share a screenshot of the error message

But, you have always the option to share or export to your local computer and then share it to YT through browser(this method generally gives better quality of video on YT)

Thanks

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements 12 Share to YT online service stopped responding
            Ron Pill Level 1

Hi Nash_John,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I did this and now it says downloading presets and then goes to the same message online services has stopped responding etc as per images.

Any ideas?http://www.440rt.com/1.pnghttp://www.440rt.com/2.png

• 3. Re: Premiere Elements 12 Share to YT online service stopped responding
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Ron Pill

This is not a user issue.

It involves Adobe or YouTube or both. I am not Adobe nor affiliated with it in any way so I have no insider information on what is happening with regard to Adobe YouTube and Premiere Elements Online/YouTube (aka Social Websites/YouTube).

I have found the same for Premiere Elements 10, 11, and 12.

I have responded to your post on this in another thread.

Until further notice I am suggesting the export to file saved to the computer hard drive and from there upload to YouTube at the YouTube web site. And, I do not believe that your Timeline content will be downgraded in doing this with an AVCHD.mp4 choice.

If you have not delete the Web Folder in the SC Folder yet, I would suggest that you do not. That suggestion got me into more problems. But I had a back up of the original Web Folder.

I have not check the Vimeo services or Facebook services. I suspect that they are similarly affected but cannot know for sure at this time.

More later.

ATR

• 4. Re: Premiere Elements 12 Share to YT online service stopped responding
                A.T. Romano Level 7

Ron

For Premiere Elements 11 Windows, I just tried Online/Vimeo and did not have the "Online Services....." issue. Within minutes of that with Online/YouTube, same "Online Service...." error message.

So, it seem to be pointing to YouTube and/or Adobe rather than Online Services in general.

More later.

ATR

Add On....Did you want to give Vimeo a try?

1 person found this helpful
                • 5. Re: Premiere Elements 12 Share to YT online service stopped responding
                  Ron Pill Level 1

Thank you for clarifying this but I have already deleted that folder haha. its no biggie I do all my workflow on the laptop so the desktop is just hacking around.

Thanks I will wait patiently.

• 6. Re: Premiere Elements 12 Share to YT online service stopped responding
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Ron Pill

Thanks for the follow up. Hope we get good news from YouTube and or Adobe on what is going on.

More later.

ATR