7 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2014 11:00 PM by A.T. Romano

Premiere elements 11 Error sharing

wadeh27

Hi, getting an error msg on premiere elements 11 when trying to share via youtube/facebook/vimeo. All sharing gets the same error msg. I have shared previousely with no problem via these sites, it has just stopped working now. msg shows "Error. Online services encountered an error, the service will now be terminated or paused if possible"

I have tried last night and again today, still with the same error msg. It is at the start of uploading process. Any ideas??

• 1. Re: Premiere elements 11 Error sharing
          A.T. Romano Level 7

wadeh27

Lots of Premiere Elements complaints of late similar to yours regarding uploading to YouTube from within the program.

At the present time, I am having the same problem as you with Premiere Elements 11 Windows 7 64 bit and Publish+Share/Online/YouTube. This appears to be a YouTube or Adobe or both issue not a user error.

John Nash earlier today wrote in another thread with suggestions to resolve this issue. At this time, I would advise against those suggestions, especially the one which involved deletion of the Web Folder in the SC Folder in the Local Disk C/User directory. It did not resolve the issue, and, if no backup, leaves you with missing presets.

For now, export your Timeline to a file saved to the computer hard drive and from there upload the file to YouTube at the YouTube website.

See Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD/ with Presets appropriate for YouTube to get a H.264.mp4 file for the upload.

Further news as it becomes available.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: Premiere elements 11 Error sharing
            Ron Pill Level 1

ATR, I have a thread also and I see you recommend to export and then upload manually. I have always worried about double processing this way IE Adobe PRE12 to exported file, then YT as it uploads and processes it. is this the case or no? If there will be no appreciable degredation I will do this method also.

Thanks.

• 3. Re: Premiere elements 11 Error sharing
              wadeh27 Level 1

Thanks alot, I have been trying different things all night and this morning and still not working! Will wait on a resolution to the problem, glad to know its not user error.

Will try exporting and uploading straight to youtube. Thank you.

• 4. Re: Premiere elements 11 Error sharing
                A.T. Romano Level 7

Ron Pill

Unfortunately at this time, if you want your Timeline content uploaded to YouTube, then you will need to export the Timeline content to file saved to the computer hard drive and then upload that file from there to YouTube at the YouTube web site. If you have a HD project, you should get excellent results uploading the MP4 - H.264 1920 x 1080p30 file to YouTube at the YouTube web site. From what I believe, YouTube takes your file and converts it to H.264.flv.

Please do the comparison and let us know the results. I have no insider information on what is going on with Adobe YouTube and this Premiere Elements Online feature. It is not in one particular versions. So, far it is hitting my Premiere Elements 10, 11, 12 Windows. I have not looked at the problem in versions of Premiere Elements earlier than 10.

Again, attempts to delete presets from the files gets one into more trouble and does not solve the problem. Refreshing Services did nothing to help.

More later.

Thanks.

ATR

• 5. Re: Premiere elements 11 Error sharing
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

wadeh27

I just tried Premiere Elements 11 Windows Online/Vimeo. That is working with no "Online Services...." error message while Online/YouTube is.

So, it seems like a YouTube and/or Adobe issue rather than an Online Services in general issue.

More later.

ATR

• 6. Re: Premiere elements 11 Error sharing
                    Ron Pill Level 1

I tried what you suggested and I cannot see any pixelation or appreciable degredation so for now all is good. I just enjoy being able to do it all from the one interface is all.

Thanks.

• 7. Re: Premiere elements 11 Error sharing
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

Ron Pill

Thanks for the good news which will keep you moving forward with your Premiere Elements projects until the cause of the "Online Services" error messages can be determined and resolved.

This week the Premiere Elements Forum has had some visits from people identified as "Staff". Hoping one will take the opportunity to let us know what is going on with Adobe in this Online/YouTube and Social Websites/YouTube situation.

Your follow up was much appreciated.

ATR